Photo from the Ciesco Global M&A Review Event in January 2024
Ciesco launches its 2023 Global M&A Review & 2024 Outlook in the Technology and Media sectors.
February 2024, London
We are delighted to present our 2023 Global M&A Review & 2024 Outlook, which launched on Tuesday, 30th January 2024 in association with Shoosmiths, a leading UK-based law firm headquartered in the City of London. The afternoon/early evening event brought together practitioners and stakeholders from across the Technology, Media, Healthcare & Sustainability sectors in the M&A industry, including a fantastic mix of leaders from independents and corporates, consultancies, financial investors, and entrepreneurs.
A multi-disciplinary faculty of speakers shared their first-hand experiences and offer profound insights into the happenings of 2023 while providing a glimpse into the landscape of 2024. They dove into discussions on navigating challenges in the global M&A market, where pivotal topics such as the burgeoning significance of Artificial Intelligence, Sustainability, Regulation, Cybersecurity, and financing in a high-interest rate environment took centre stage.
We also heard from Ciesco Senior Sector Advisor Daniel Singer, who presented key trends & dynamics across the Digital data and Artificial Intelligence space, followed by a panel discussion involving leading industry figures and an interactive Q&A with the audience.
We revealed our key insights and trend analysis, as well as our outlook for the sectors. All guests at the event were provided with a hard copy of Ciesco’s 2023 Global M&A Review and 2024 Outlook – a digital copy is available to download from our website here.
Event Highlights Summary:
- Presentation of the Ciesco 2023 Global M&A Review and 2024 Outlook
- Presentation of 2024 Trends in Artificial Intelligence by Ciesco Senior Sector Advisor in data, digital research & AI, Daniel Singer
- Panel Discussion led by Bloomberg journalist Mark Bergen, involving leading industry practitioners followed by Q&A. The panellists were:
- Pritesh Gadhia – Managing Director for UK&I, Accenture
- Nigel Hammond – Managing Partner, Vespa Capital
- Hortense Bioy – Global Director of Sustainability Research, Morningstar
- Peter Reid – Chief Executive Officer, MSQ Partners
- Kamran Ashgar – Chief Executive Officer, CROSSMEDIA
- Kiran Dhesi – Partner (Private Equity), Shoosmiths
- Ciesco & Experts industry outlook for 2024
- Networking session over drinks and canapés
For enquiries, please contact:
Annabelle Pugh, Marketing & Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ciesco is a leading specialist M&A firm with a focus on the technology, media, healthcare and sustainability sectors. Headquartered in London and operating globally, Ciesco offers a unique combination at partnership level of senior industry practitioners and sector specialist investment bankers. This enables an extensive network of contacts and strong relationships that reach into organisations worldwide at C-suite sponsor levels. Ciesco is well regarded in the market for its specialist advice derived from the deep understanding of the sector, industry and buyer landscape insights, and execution expertise.